Friday, December 27, 2013
I started a blog!!
If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me "you need to start a blog!"... well, I would have quite a few dollars. Even before I was waist deep in essential oil questions and answers, I was always sharing with others about the chemical-free, natural way of life. I love everything about it! So people have been on me for a while now to blog! I have been afraid to commit to one, however, because I don't want to half way do it (like my family blog....). But I think this will be just as good for me as it will be for others, because it will keep me accountable and give me a place to compile all my oily information, because my head is getting a little full. Hope you enjoy the Essential Sisters blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment