Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Start in the New Year!

Most people start the new year with resolutions to be a healthier version of themselves.  Well I have 3 oils that can get you started on the right foot!  I started taking them myself about a month ago, so that I would be able to speak personally on them. And now I can honestly say I. LOVE. THEM.  

Here's a little about each:

Lemon:
*detoxes the body *boosts immune system *increases energy *soothes sore throat *fever reducer *removes gum/stickers from surfaces *etc, etc, etc.

Peppermint:
*regulates digestion *appetite suppressant *soothes headache *fever reducer *increases energy *etc, etc, etc.

Grapefruit:
*boosts metabolism *reduces appearance of cellulite *antidepressant *etc, etc, etc.

How I use them:
I started with 2 drop each peppermint/lemon in an empty capsule twice a day. I have since increased to 2 drops of each twice a day.  I drink 2 drops of grapefruit in a glass of water twice a day (tastes SO good.)

Results:
I lost 7 pounds in 4 weeks!  And now post-holidays, I'm planning on losing those 3 I gained.  But the weight loss isn't what made me love these oils (not that it hurt!).  I FEEL better using them.  I have more energy, I am happier and my body feels healthier.  I have digestive issues every once in a while but haven't had any since starting this trio!  

Bottom Line:
GET THESE OILS.  you won't regret it!

2 comments: