The story of thieves oil is quite interesting…
Young Living Thieves is a blend of clove (antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-infectious, antiparisitic, antiseptic, antiviral, and an immune stimulant), Lemon (promotes health, healing, physical energy, and purification), Cinnamon Bark (powerful purifier, powerful oxygenator, enhances the other oils), Eucalyptus radiata (antiviral, antibacterial, anticatarrhal, and antiseptic), and Rosemary cineol (antiseptic and anti-infectious).
Young Living’s Thieves Oil has been scientifically proven to kill deadly germs. Research from Weber State University in Utah has shown that it has a 99.96 percent kill rate against airborne bacteria. It was proven to be highly anti-infectious, antiviral, antibacterial, and antiseptic. Research shows that Young Livings Thieves Oil effectively interrupts the life cycle of bacteria and also interferes with the ability of viruses to replicate. Studies also confirmed that most viruses and bacteria cannot live in the presence of many essential oils, including two of the oils found in the Thieves Essential Oil Blend, cinnamon and clove.
I use thieves almost everyday!
Here are ways I personally use thieves:
- I mix thieves with grapeseed oil in a roller bottle and put it on my children's feet every day before school.
- I swipe it on the inside of my cheek or put it under my tongue if I feel anything coming on.
- Gargle with 1 drop of thieves in a little water for a sore throat.
- Add 1-2 drops thieves to a glass and top with water. This is my husbands preferred way of taking it!
- 10 drops mixed with distilled water in a small stainless steel spray bottle makes a great disinfectant!
- In a pinch, I use it as hand sanitizer
There are many more ways to use it as well! I also love Young Living's Thieves Cleaner, toothpaste, and hand sanitizer.
If you are even thinking about essential oils, Thieves is an excellent oil to start with!!

No comments:
Post a Comment